Posted: 17 November, 2016
by Bryce Heaton
Five Of The Biggest Balls Ups On Queensland Roads
As caught on dash cam!
Image: Dash Cam Owners Australia
Whilst you’re grumbling away at how heavy the traffic is on your drive home this arvo, spare a thought for these unfortunate souls who’ve come unstuck in some pretty spectacular ways:
1) This motorbike rider in Bowen Hills gets a bit impatient with the cars in front…
before getting a bit impatient with the Ekka Showgrounds, putting a dent in Gate 4 as big as the one in his ego.
2) The bloke in the ute decides he doesn’t like the look of the back of the Prius in front in this Fairfield Road furphy. Eyes on the road Rhonda!
3) We think the driver of the Commodore mayyyy have misjudged this one. What do you reckon?
4) This bloke ripping mad skids in the Falcon gets more than he bargained for when he comes across a fella that hates hoons more than Tracy Grimshaw!
5) PHWOAR! This bingle in Hawthorne definitely takes the cake. Thankfully everybody walked away from this one okay. The cars, however, have now probably been repurposed as beer cans.
Source: Dash Cam Owners Australia