Posted: 24 February, 2015
A Trip Advisor poll has rated the best Aussie beaches, with only one Sydney beach in the Top 10.
(Manly beach was voted Australia's 5th best beach: Getty Images)
Everyone knows that one of the best things about Australia is its beaches.
It's something that we pride ourselves on and even creates a bit of interstate competition.
So who has the best beaches in Aus, is it New South Wales, Queensland, the wild card Western Australia or maybe Victoria?!
Just kidding, Victoria's beaches are shit.
On The Grill Team a listener Ben from Bondi tweeted the boys a list of the best Australian beached as polled by Trip Advisor.
Unfortunately Sydney only had one in the top 10 and it was..... Manly?!?!
"Mate I think Manly is better than Bondi," said Matty.
"What about Coogee and Maroubra and those ones, I think they're better than Bondi," said Gus.
"What is the best beach in Sydney?" asked Matty.
Listen back to see what the boys vote for their favourite beaches in Sydney.
Top 10 Beaches in Australia
1. Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Island, QLD
2. Turquoise Bay, Exmouth, WA
3. Cable Beach, Broome, WA
4. Burleigh Heads Beach, Burleigh Heads, QLD
5. Manly Beach, Sydney, NSW
6. Noosa Main Beach, Noosa, QLD
7. Cottesloe Beach, Cottesloe, WA
8. Four Mile Beach, Port Douglas, QLD
9. Surfer’s Paradise Beach, Surfers Paradise, QLD
10. Coolangatta Beach, Coolangatta, QLD
(Whitehaven beach in