Here at 106.3 Triple M we’re everything Coffs Coast and passionate about our local community.
A thriving Coffs Coast is dependent on locals helping locals, which is why we’ve teamed up with Telstra Stores Coffs Harbour to bring you “Getting the Coffs Coast Working”.
The jobs initiative is aimed at connecting employers with local job seekers - and is completely free to use.
If you’re an employer looking for staff let us know the details at the bottom of the page.
If you are looking for work, we will be regularly updating the details right here of jobs available on the Coffs Coast.
We’re getting the Coffs Coast Working thanks to Telstra Stores Coffs Harbour - Connecting the community to local business.
Conveyancing Paralegal - Simply Conveyancing
Seeking a Conveyancing Paralegal for Settlements Team. We are a well established Legal Firm based in Coffs Harbour and have a great opportunity for a Full Time Conveyancing Paralegal to join our settlements team.
Previous experience would be preferred or a minimum of at least three years office admin experience is essential.
If you are motivated, have great time management skills, enjoy challenges and have a ‘can do’ attitude, please forward your resume to:-
Matt Snell, Principal, P O Box 546, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Tuesday 4th July 2017 at 5.00pm
Food & Beverage Supervisor – Bonville Golf Resort
Bonville Golf Resort seeks an experienced; customer focused Food & Beverage Supervisor keen to continue their career at a highly reputable, professional & friendly property to supervise lunch and dinner service in our award winning Restaurant.
- Previous supervisory experience in an a la carte restaurant/fine dining venue & current RSA certificate a must.
- You will need to be available nights and weekends.
Resumes to email@example.com
Restaurant Manager – Lime Mexican Sawtell
A position has now been created for an experienced restaurant manager for front of house operations, focusing on great customer experiences.
The position is 5 nights a week across a 7 day roster and includes weekend work.
The position can be a casual role or a permanent part-time role, depending on successful applicant’s needs.
The successful applicant will have previous experience as a FOH manager with a restaurant/bar up to 100 seats and a strong focus on table turns, group bookings, bar sales and a demanding take away food sale business.
The role also includes focus and management of other FOH staff and a commitment to a great working relationship and understanding of kitchen operations.
This is a great role for the right person and only previous or current management role experienced applicants will be considered for interviews.
If this is for you, or you require any further information please contact Matt via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org
Truck Operator/ Casual and Relief Positions – 1800 POOMAN
WaterTruck and Rigid Tipper drivers required for ongoing casual and relief work.
Road Ranger gearbox experience essential.
Pacific Highway inductions desirable.
Contact David on 0418 655 157 or via email email@example.com
Operations Manager – 1800 POOMAN
The POOMAN is looking for a hands on manager who leads by example. Sense of Humour and a strong stomach are essential.
- Must be an Excellent Communicator with a proactive attitude.
- Previous Management experience is required.
- A trade background in either Mechanical or Plumbing is also preferable.
- Must be customer focused and extremely flexible in managing day to day operations.
This is an opportunity for a driven individual to lead from the front with a committed team to back you up.
Contact David on 0418 655 157 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Asbestos Removal Supervisor & Labourers – Aadmemex Pty Ltd.
Asbestos Removal Supervisor & Labourers wanted.
- Must have asbestos removal supervisor qualifications, Class A preferred.
- Working with our asbestos removal team, you will be required to supervise and complete works for Class A & B asbestos removal and demolition projects.
- Bonded or Friable asbestos removal supervisor qualification for supervisor position.
- Bonded or Friable Asbestos removal qualification for asbestos labourers.
- Valid Construction White Card.
- Understanding of the legislation & regulations regarding asbestos removal.
- Understanding of safety requirements on-site.
- Physically fit, able to work in a team.
- Drivers licence essential - HR preferred.
Previous experience in leading a work crew will be highly regarded.
Contact Leanne on 6654 9417 or via email email@example.com
Kitchen Supervisor (Qualified Chef) – Big Banana Cafe
If you have the following – The Big Banana want to hear from you!
- Experience working in a fast paced cafe / restaurant environment
- Strong leadership skills and team management
- Ability to take responsibility to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen
- Attention to detail + Ability to work fast, efficiently and under pressure
- Well-groomed and presented
- Flexible to work school holidays, mid-week and weekends
- Day shifts only
Please email your CV and cover letter to:
Allrounder – Affirmations Publishing House
Affirmations Publishing House is a local Bellingen company in its twenty ninth year of operation. We publish and distribute messages of love and positivity to the world in the form of greeting cards, gift books and other paper products.
We are seeking a team player with a passion for customer service. As first point of contact for incoming phone calls you will exude the positivity and joy we pride in our products.
We are looking for a talented allrounder who enjoys being part of a passionate team in a busy office warehouse environment. If you have a passion for people, an abundance of energy, loved your previous experience with customer service, have accurate keyboard skills and are willing to learn then please apply.
While your primary focus will be on servicing incoming customer enquires you will also help with filing, scanning, processing payments and orders and entering data into our accounting system.
This position is a support role and as such would suit an energetic applicant willing to learn and undergo formal training including the potential for a traineeship, or simliar, in Business Administration.
You will need the confidence and maturity to build remote relationships with our clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Your success will be measured on:
- Your potential and determination to learn and grow
- Your customer service and relationship skills
- Your positive and happy attitude
- Your attention to detail and office skills
If you want to work with a team that cares about our planet and you have the skills required for this position we would welcome your application.
Contact Rod on 6655 2350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 22nd June 2017.
Stone Mason – Granite Transformations
Currently seeking the services of an experienced Stone Mason.
You must meet the following criteria:
- Experience with 8mm engineered stone
- Cabinet making background. Desirable, but not essential
- Forklift ticket. Desirable, but not essential
- Current drivers licence & white card
Please email your resume to:
Service Adviser – Geoff King Motors
Currently seeking a Service Adviser to join our dedicated service team at their Coffs Harbour dealership.
- Full Time Position (Monday - Friday)
- Passionate about Customer Service
- Can work in a dynamic team environment
- Previous experience as a Service Adviser in the Automotive industry.
- Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Be well-presented and motivated
- Be a team player
- Technician's certificate would be of benefit
- Full current NSW driver’s license.
To apply: contact Gary Paine- Service Manager Geoff King Motors, PO Box 34 COFFS HARBOUR 2450 or email email@example.com
Staff Required – Richard Taylor Tree Services
- Must have truck license
- Experience with chainsaws, stump grinders and chippers.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual Delivery Driver – Coffs Newsagency
Seeking a casual Delivery Driver required for morning paper deliveries.
- 3-5 shifts per week
- 5am start and finished by 9am
- Would suit someone supplementing current income
- Must have good communication skills and able to work as part of a team
Contact Darren Girard on 6652 1512 or email email@example.com
Teachers – The Education Centre
Dedicated and caring teachers urgently needed for after school tuition service in Coffs Harbour.
- Secondary Physics and Maths & Primary teachers needed.
To apply call Liz on 6652 2222.
Senior Stylist - Harbour Hair Design
Looking for senior hair stylists to work with the great team at Coffs Central.
The successful applicant will be confident in all aspects of hair dressing.
Full time and Casual roles available, with flexible hours.
Contact Christine on 02 6651 4111.
Relief Support Worker - NSW Home Support Service
NSW Home Support is an organisation providing support to older people in the community so they can live independently and safely at home.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced support worker to work in all areas as a relief person. With over 50 staff who take leave and holidays, the relief person will be in demand.
- Cert III in Aged Care or related field
- Current First Aid Certificate and Police Check
- Current drivers licence and reliable vehicle with full comprehensive insurance essential.
Please contact us if this sounds like you.
Contact Deb Thompson on 1300 770 118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Stylist - Dukes Barber Shop
At Dukes Barbers in Coffs we need an experienced stylist to look after our loyal clients and fresh walk-ins.
Some barbering skills would be great but not necessary as we can train on the job.
2 to 3 days a week with some Saturdays and flexible hours during the week.
We need someone now!
Contact Jase on 0473 177 480
Barista/Bar Superviser - Dark Arts Coffee Academy
Dark Arts Coffee Academy is seeking an experienced Barista/Bar Supervisor to join the fun and dynamic team.
The successful applicant will have a true passion for coffee preparation (including specialty coffees) and bar service.
You will be a great communicator, upbeat and happy personality with a flare for customer service.
Available hours are evenings (Thursday to Saturday) and weekends (Saturday & Sunday days) Saturday shift is available straight away.
Other shifts (nights & Sunday) are starting in July.
Please send CV through outlining your availability. Feel free to call if you have any questions.
Contact Glenn on 0435 550 559
Floor Staff - Hello Sawtell
Hello Sawtell is looking for experienced floor staff with a current RSA.
- Offering 20-25 hours per week evenings only.
- The right candidate must have experience in a busy restaurant
- Be well presented and love what they do.
Contact Duncan on 0416 117 179 or email email@example.com
Automotive Mechanic - Woolgoolga Motors
We have a full time position for a fully qualified and experienced automotive mechanic.
No weekends, 8am to 4:30pm workday. Well equipped workshop.
Quality workmanship and attention to detail will be rewarded with above award wages and generous incentives.
Contact Bryson on 02 6654 1016 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Barista Staff - Ponds Cafe
- Must have experience
- Good presentation
- Outgoing happy personality
- Casual position
Contact Diane Cottrell on 0407 201 921 or via email email@example.com
Sheetmetal Workers - Shelford Sheetmetal @ UIS Pty Ltd
Experience an advantage but not essential.
Experience with duct fabrication, installation and / or lagging also regarded.
Please contact Gary on 0428 878 513 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More than one position available.
Duct Installers, Laggers and Pipe Laggers - Shelford Sheetmetal @ UIS Pty Ltd
More than one position is required for a busy local company. Experience is preferred but not essential.
Enquiries can be made either by phone or by email, addressed to Gary
Contact Gary Reibel on 0428 878 513 or via email at email@example.com
Sheet Metal Tradesman Leading Hand - Marcia Street Fabricators
Marcia Street Fabricators is looking for sheet metal tradesman leading hand.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to read plans and efficiently fabricate products from start to finish to the highest standards.
- Right pay for the right person.
- Proven leadership abilities
- Tig and Mig ability to the highest standards
- Excellent sheet metal skills
- Self motivated person who can work smart
- Attention to detail
Phillip White on 02 6652 1476 or 0411 123 225 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Cabinet Maker/Joiner - Coffs Maintenance & Joinery Pty Ltd
We have an opportunity for an experienced cabinet maker/joiner to join our team.
You will need to have to following:
- The ability to quote is essential
- Trade qualifications
- Prepare Cutting lists
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Good communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- A current Driver License
- Need to both manufacture and install
- The ability to do some handyman jobs
- White card
- A team player with a motivated, positive attitude will fit well with our company culture.
Contact Shannon on 02 6652 3909 or email email@example.com
Licensed Real Estate Agent - LJ Hooker Coffs Harbour
Are you an experienced Licensed Real Estate Agent looking for a change or ready to step your career up to the next level?
Come and join the LJ Hooker family!
Work in a team that's serious about modern, client focused real estate.
Work with people who want to invest in you and see you succeed in a growing team.
We want someone exceptionally fabulous to grow & nurture our client base & be an active participant & contributor to the culture of our growing team.
Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential chat with Cassandra Patmore on 0416 236 977.
Property Manager - LJ Hooker Coffs Harbour
Are you a Property Manager Or Property Officer?
THEN WE WANT YOU!
Due to our continued growth, we have positions available at Urunga and Macksville.
For a confidential chat, contact Cassandra Patmore on 0416 236 977 or email email@example.com
Contract Builder/Carpenter/Apprentice General Maintenance - Solitary Island Resort Big 4 Wooli
- Solitary Islands Resort Wooli is looking for a builder, carpenter, apprentice general maintenance or handy man for contract work at Big 4 Wooli
Contact Dylan on 0403 253 471
Truck Driver/Handy Man/Landscaper - Handyman/Landscaping Company
We are after a energetic pro active person to join our team.
Minimum requirements include:
- MR Truck licence
- White Card
- Handy Man/Landscaping or Building site experience
- Skid Steer/Excavator experience would be a plus
Plenty of work available. Wages negotiated depending on your ability.
Contact Norm on 0402 009 178
Physiotherapist - Woopi Physio
Seeking a permanent P/T or F/T Physiotherapist to join our team.
- Flexible in the type and hours of work we can offer.
- You would be joining a committed team that enjoys the challenge of getting great results, will go the extra mile to exceed our patients expectations and assist in developing the role of Physio in our community.
- The position requires great manual therapy skills, equipment Pilates experience an advantage but not essential.
- We see a wide range of patients in terms of physical ability and age and we treat sports people from a diverse range of activities.
- The right physio will have a pride in their work that will be evident in your commitment to quality treatment, patient care and outcomes.
As a clinic we have an absolute commitment to providing the highest level of service but we are anything but a high pressure work place. We do a good job and we have a good time doing it. We offer great remuneration packages.
It will be an advantage to have a strong back ground in:
- MSK private practice
- Clinical Pilates
- Strength & Conditioning
- Sports & event cover
To be considered for the position, you will have:
- Relevant qualifications and APHRA registration.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills and a commitment to thorough and timely reporting.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in absolute confidence.
Please email your CV and cover letter to Kerry Rixon or Scott Mitchell. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed Solar Electrician - Coffs Solar Energy
- Looking for a licensed solar electrician to join our team under a permanent employment contract.
The right individual must have:
- CEC - Grid Design & Install
- CEC - SPS Design & Install
Level 2 accreditation is also beneficial but not a requirement.
Contact Mark McClurg on 02 6652 2718 or email email@example.com
Taxi Drivers - Coffs Harbour Taxis
- Weekend and Weekday shifts are available. Full time, part time and casual shifts are also available.
- If you don't already have a taxi driver licence then to be eligible you need to be at least 20 years of age and must have held a NSW drivers licence (fully unrestricted) for 12 months within the last 2 years.
- You must also be medically fit.
- Coffs Harbour Taxis will provide taxi specific training before you commence driving.
Benefits of the job:
- Flexible work
- Own boss
- Easy to learn job
- Taxi is provided by employer
- All running costs are paid by the employer (Fuel, Insurance, Maintenance, wear & tear of vehicle, etc.)
- Good income earning potential
- Coffs Harbour Taxis encourage female applicants to apply.
Call or visit during business hours to find out how you can proceed or learn more about this opportunity.
Phone: 02 6690 9687 or visit: 11 Hi Tech Drive, Toormina NSW 2452
Qualified Chef - The Shell at Nautilus Resort
- Require a Chef to join the team for the Function Centre at the Nautilus Resort.
Contact Kylie on 0421 943 957 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Stylist - Nuovo Hair Studio
- If you are looking for a new role with a successful, friendly team, we would love to talk with you!
- We are located at Park Beach Plaza and have a wonderful clientele.
- Flexible hours, casual, part-time or full-time considered for the right person.
Contact Kathryn on 02 6652 5722 or email@example.com
3rd Year Apprentice or Senior Hair Dresser - Abbey Hair Studio
- Looking for a 3rd year apprentice or a senior hairdressing to join our team
Contact Beth Ryan on 6651 4932 or firstname.lastname@example.org
LOOKING FOR STAFF?
If you're looking for staff, simply fill in the form below.
Triple M - Getting the Coffs Coast Working thanks to Telstra Stores Coffs Harbour - Connecting the community to local business.