He’s worked with Jimmy Page, The Yardbirds and T Rex. He’s credited as a song writer on a huge Elvis hit.
Now he’s coming down under to share his music industry wisdom with Aussie music fans and Triple M’s Jane Gazzo will be hosting the Melbourne event.
Talking to Gazzo on the event, she says;
“Simon has led such a colourful life and has so many great musical stories, we’re definitely in for a memorable afternoon..”
Simon Napier-Bell will be speaking across the country, sharing stories and knowledge from his humble beginnings working along side the managers of The Beatles and The Rolling Stones, to his career and a rock author today.
Simon Napier-Bell In Conversation:
- Brisbane – BIGSOUND Keynote – Friday 8th Sept click here for more info
- Melbourne – Arts Centre – Saturday 9th Sept – in conversation with Jane Gazzo tickets available here
- Adelaide – The JADE – Sunday 10th Sept info available here
- Sydney – The Leadbelly – Monday 11th September – in conversation with Stuart Coupe more info here
- Perth – Mojo’s Freo – Tuesday 12th September more info here
For more info on Simon Napier-Bell click here