Image: Something For Kate, supplied
Australian rock band Something For Kate will be playing in ‘real’ venues for the first time in four years and it’s set to be huge.
The band, fronted by popular singer/songwriter Paul Dempsey will see the the three piece rock band play Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney in the smallest settings since 2012.
The tour comes in November, just after the band support Midnight Oil on their SOLD OUT The Great Circle World Tour.
SFK have built a huge rep here in Australia, being nominated for 16 ARIA awards, sold out tours and festival appearances in their 20+ career.
Supporting them on this tour is Melbourne Home Grown band Slowly Slowly.
- Friday 10th November - Manning Bar, Sydney NSW
- Saturday 11th November - Triffid, Brisbane QLD
- Friday 17th November - The Gov, Adelaide SA
- Saturday 18th November - Rosemount, Perth WA
- Friday 24th November - 170 Russell, Melbourne VIC
Pre-sale tickets available midday, 10th August
Tickets on sale midday Friday 11th August
Tickets and more info available here