JUST IN, New Zealand rock royalty Devilskin will be joining Slash featuring Myles Kennedy on their Australian tour next year.
One of New Zealand’s most popular live acts Devilskin have spent the last few months carving a name for themselves overseas, proving their place on the live rock stage.
Bassist and founding member of Devilskin Paul Martin says, “We are absolutely delighted that Slash has invited us to be special guests on the Australasian tour. We had so much fun on tour through Europe and we are really excited to be bringing our high powered show to our ardent Aussie and Kiwi friends. It's going to be a great few weeks and we are all totally looking forward to catching up with Slash and crew again."
Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators are touring Australia February/ March 2019 to support the band’s latest record Living The Dream, available in-stores and online now.
Slash Ft Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Australian & New Zealand Tour Dates:
- Tauranga Friday 25 January - Baypark Arena
- Auckland Saturday 26 January - Spark Arena
- Sydney Monday 28 January - Qudos Bank Arena
- Brisbane Wednesday 30 January - Brisbane Convention Exhibition Centre
- Melbourne Friday 1 February - Margaret Court Arena
- Perth Sunday 3 February - RAC Arena