Prior to the release of new music and a busy year ahead for The Smith Street Band, much-loved front man Wil Wagner will embark on an extensive solo tour throughout February.
After the success of two sold out East Coast shows mid 2016 between recording commitments, Wagner will return to the stage in solo mode for what will be his furthest reaching tour to date. With just one day off over the space of two weeks, the whirlwind tour will span most corners of the country and take in unique venues such as three hometown Melbourne shows at the prestigious Melba Spiegeltent.
Bringing with him an ensemble of friends who he has acquired through years of overseas touring, support will come from Laura Stevenson (U.S.A), Ian Graham (U.S.A) and Iona Cairns (U.K).
WIL WAGNER TOUR DATES
Jackknife Music & Pool House Records present:
Wil Wagner with Laura Stevenson, Ian Graham & Iona Cairns
- Wednesday Feb 15 – The Zoo, Brisbane
- Thursday Feb 16 – The Northern, Byron Bay
- Friday Feb 17 – The Small Ballroom, Newcastle
- Saturday Feb 18 – Uni Bar, Wollongong
- Sunday Feb 19 – Oxford Art Factory, Sydney
- Tuesday Feb 21 – The Melba Spiegeltent, Melbourne
- Wednesday Feb 22 – The Melba Spiegeltent, Melbourne
- Thursday Feb 23 – The Melba Spiegeltent, Melbourne
- Friday Feb 24 – Badlands, Perth*
- Saturday Feb 25 – Mojos, Fremantle*
- Sunday Feb 26 – Ed Castle, Adelaide*
*Laura Stevenson not playing WA/SA
Tickets on sale Friday Jan 13th 9.00am from www.poolhouserecords.com.au