Dog-Owner Has Had Horrific Scare In The Northern Suburbs

Dog poisoned

Dog-Owner Has Had Horrific Scare In The Northern Suburbs

(image: Kerrie Drew)

A dog-owner has had an horrific scare in the Northern suburbs.

While walking her 4-legged friend in a designated park last week, a man fed it rat poison.

She let her pet off its leash and when approaching the man to ask what he was doing, found out he'd fed it Ratsak.

'He is going to die' the man said, laughing.

Luckily, she managed to get it to a vet quickly but is warning others.

The incident happened at the Jenkins Reserve Dog Park on Saints Rd at Salisbury Park on May 24.

If you've witnessed something similar please email me - emma.charlton@sca.com.au

;