BREAKING: Brisbane Student Bites Into Needle Inside Uncut Strawberry

JUST IN

BREAKING: Brisbane Student Bites Into Needle Inside Uncut Strawberry Facebook

In breaking news, a Brisbane student has sustained an injury while eating strawberries at school.

According to ABC, the girl bit into an uncut strawberry to find a needle.

Her mother reportedly had sent sliced strawberries to school but the student took some uncut ones to school as well.

It is reported that the girl is okay after biting into the needle.

;