If you've been staring wistfully at the skyline above 42nd Battalion Memorial Pool, your time has come.
The much anticipated opening of Rocky's new waterslides is almost here. The gates will open at 11am this Saturday, 16 December.
But before you join the mad rush to enjoy the city's newest attraction, there's a few things that it helps to know.
- Entry to the pool grounds is $2 and, which includes access to the waterslides.
- To prevent overcrowding, the number of people using the slides is capped – only a certain amount of people can use them at a particular time.
- When you enter the pool grounds, you'll be given a coloured wrist band and allotted a time in which to use the slides.
- The schedule showing the time allocations for each colour wristband will be displayed in the pool grounds.
- You must be over 120cm and below 120kg to ride the slides.
- The waterslides may shut from 1-2pm to allow for cleaning and maintenance.
So now that you've got all the info you need, go forth and slide!