Australia's longest running regional food festival, Orange F.O.O.D Week, is currently on untl Sunday April 15!
The festival celebrates the Orange region's diverse and high quality food and wine, showcasing the farmers who grow it and the chefs, cooks, restauranteurs and caterers that create delicious dishes with it!
Some events you can look forward to include:
- F.O.O.D HQ, open daily (except Saturday 14 April) 6 – 15 April from 9am 5pm at the Orange Visitor Information Centre and Regional Museum
- Sunday Producer’s Market Sunday 15 April in Cook Park
- Matt Moran Masterclass , Thursday 12 April
- Sourdough Workshop, Saturday 14 April
- Cider Making Class, Sunday 15 April
Not to mention a whole lot more fun stuff! There's always something to see and do!
For the full program, you can check it out here
To purchase your tickets to special events at the festival or for extra info, head to the website here
So, make sure you head on over for all the non-stop F.O.O.D action!