It's almost time for our favourite weekend of the year! 4 days off, some quality time with family and friends, and above all - CHOCOLATE FOR BREAKFAST!
Staying home for the holiday? Not to worry! We've put together a list of what's happening locally this Easter long weekend so you can get amongst all the fun and eggcitement of Easter!
1) York Racing Family Fun Day: 17th April (Monday Easter Long Weekend) come along and enjoy a day of racing and family entertainment! Motorcycles on display, free face painting for the kids also… FREE EASTER EGGS.
2) Avon Valley Speedway: 15th & 16th NORTHAM EASTERNATS! Sand drags, a $5000 burnout comp, tractor pulls and ride on mower comp. Not to mention live music with LIVE WIRE, an ACDC tribute band.
3) Wheatbelt Harness Racing/ Trots: This Easter Sunday Central Wheatbelt Paceway Kellerberrin comes alive with the running of the Cunderdin Cup and the Jock Coleman Memorial Daintys Daughter Classic
4) Kids to get out and about in Northam: The shire of Northam has organised school holiday activities within the NORTHAM INCLUSIVE PROGRAM, times and locations varying up until the 21st of April
5) Kids to get out and about in Merredin: Between the Merredin Rec and Leisure Centre and the library, the kids have a bounty of choices to get out and about and up off the couch to have fun over the school holidays, up until the 21st of April
6) Koorda Drive in Movies: 15th April- Showing 2 great features, “Beauty & the Beast” starting at 7pm followed by “The Great Wall ” at approximately 9pm.