Coffs Harbour Race Meet Postponed Until Sunday

Get the latest at triplem.com.au

Coffs Harbour Race Meet Postponed Until Sunday

Heavy rain on Saturday, and further rain today has lead Coffs Harbour Racing Club to postpone tomorrow's Tuesday Race Meeting.

The races will now be moved to Sunday.

Stewards from Racing NSW inspected the track late this afternoon with no option but to call off the meet due to the state of the track.

According to Racing NSW, the meeting reverts to original nominations, while any additional nominations will close at 11am on Wednesday.

;