A man is due to appear in Coffs Harbour Local Court on Saturday, to face charges relating to a search executed earlier this week.
Police executed the search warrant on the property on the Pacific Highway at Halfway Creek, north of Coffs Harbour, on Wednesday, where they recovered 142 cannabis plants, 2.3kg of dried cannabis, seeds, as well as a rifle and ammunition.
Following inquiries, police from Coffs Clarence Local Area Command arrested a 49 year old man. He was taken to Coffs Harbour Police Station.
The man has now been charged with nine offences.
• Possess a prohibited drug (two counts)
• Supply a prohibited drug
• Cultivate a prohibited plant
• Possess unauthorised prohibited firearm
• Possess unregistered firearm – prohibited firearm
• Not keep firearm safely – prohibited firearm
• Possess or use a prohibited weapon without permit, and
• Possess ammunition without holding a licence.
The man was refused bail and will appear in Coffs Harbour Local Court on Saturday 2 December 2017.