Drake White is an emphatic storyteller and passionate entertainer. He paints pictures through his lyrics and delivers them with a soulful howl like no one else can. This has never been more evident than with Drake’s forthcoming project, PIECES EP, out digitally May 4.
Fans can pre-save PIECES to their Spotify library here - https://DrakeWhite.lnk.to/PresavePiecesPR.
Produced by GRAMMY®-nominated songwriter busbee, White co-penned two tracks featured alongside three additional cuts that fit well within his storybook.
“I love writing that’s very simple, but it’s like, ‘Oh, I know exactly what you’re talking about,’ explained White. “I’m infatuated with words and trying to arrange them in a way that would make my heroes proud.”
1. “Girl in Pieces” | busbee, Brad Tursi, Troy Verges
2. “Grandpa’s Farm” | Brent Cobb, Adam Hood, Jason Saenz
3. “Happy Place” | Drake White, busbee, Josh Osborne
4. “Nothing Good Happens After Midnight” | Dan Isbell, Heather Lynn Morgan, Lindsay Rimes
5. “The Best is Yet to Come” | Drake White, busbee, Josh Kear
PIECES follows White’s debut album, SPARK, which earned praise both commercially and across his loyal fan following.
His most recent single, “Makin’ Me Look Good Again” earned the title of International Song of the Year at the British CMA Awards late last year.