For those of you heading out to trick or treat tonight you should have no problem finding doors to knock on in Toowoomba.
Halloween is here – let the spooking begin! For more details on this creepy event head here: Halloween Toowoomba.
When out and about on this kooky night Trick or Treaters take heed:
- Be accompanied by a mother witch or father ghoul at all times (or another responsible vampire);
- To prevent becoming a hoblin goblin, aka a ghost with a broken leg, you should walk, not run, between houses and stick to the footpath rather than the road;
- Black cats don't want to be seen, and for good reason, but if you wear black, it will reduce your visibility to passing motorists;
- To avoid raising the dead or causing witches to fly off their handle, keep excessive noise down while celebrating;
- Never enter a strangers house, or a witches broom closet for that matter, even if they have invited you in after knocking on their door; and
- Consider joining your friends or broom-mates on your neighbourhood adventure - there is safety in numbers.
Have a positively spooktacular night!
Missed today's show? Catch up here!