Three Gold Coast beaches have made it onto Surf Life Saving Queensland's Top 10 list for the year.
Greenmount Beach at Coolangatta came in at number three, while Coolangatta Beach was fifth, and Burleigh Heads in ninth.
Cylinder Beach on North Stradbroke Island was named the best beach for 2017/18, ahead of Noosa Main Beach.
They were ranked on things like safety, services, patrol times, coastal condition and user-friendliness.
SLSQ’s Top Ten Beaches for 2017/18:
1. Cylinder Beach - North Stradbroke Island
2. Noosa Main Beach - Sunshine Coast
3. Greenmount Beach - Gold Coast
4. Mooloolaba Beach - Sunshine Coast
5. Coolangatta - Gold Coast
6. Alexandra Headland - Sunshine Coast
7. Streets Beach - Southbank
8. Kings Beach- Sunshine Coast
9. Burleigh Heads - Gold Coast
10. Alma Bay - Magnetic Island