Image: via Twitter, @Bianca_Stone
Two boys are being hailed as heroes after saving two dogs that were trapped in the yard of a burning Maudsland home.
A hot glue gun in the garage of the Morning Sun Court property is being blamed for Tuesday morning's blaze.
Nobody was home when the fire broke out about 9am.
The occupant is a single mum, who wasn't insured.
Seven News reporter Bianca Stone said the dogs were saved by the two boys aged nine and 13, who noticed smoke coming from the unit as they worked nearby with their dad.
"They ran down, realised the unit was on fire, and they've jumped the back fence and rescued two little puppy dogs that were in the back," she said.
- James Royce, Twitter @jameseroyce