The following has been release by Police Media today:
Kalgoorlie Detectives have charged a man with sexual assault offences. It will be alleged the man targeted and
groomed vulnerable persons who had some degree of mental impairment.
It is alleged in September 2017, the man sexually assaulted a woman in her 20s and has been charged with
Sexual Penetration without Consent.
During their investigation into the above incidents, Kalgoorlie Detectives identified four further victims which
resulted in detectives executing a search warrant at the man’s Lamington home on 11 April 2018.
Kalgoorlie Detectives further charged the man with the below offences which occurred between 2017 and
2018 against vulnerable men and woman aged in their thirties.
· Three counts of Indecently Records an Incapable Person;
· Two counts of Sexual Penetration of an Incapable Person;
· Two counts of Aggravated Assault Occasioning Bodily Harm;
· One count of Indecent Recording (Surveillance Device Act); and
· One count of Criminal Damage.
The investigation is ongoing and anyone with any information is urged to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000
or make report online at www.crimestopperswa.com.au