It started in 1986, has helped over 200 Not for Profit organisations and has raised almost $2 Million!! The wonderful Rotary Club of Boulder Radio Auction moved online a couple of years ago but it is still massively popular!
Last year the crew raised over $95,000! in 2017 - the 32nd year - They are going for more! Proceedings get underway with a Launch Party on October 6th where the Auction will go live at 7pm. The Auction will continue until Saturday October 14th at 4pm. Then this year a Dinner and Dance is planned with entertainment and a three course meal.
Beneficiaries for 2017 include:
- Princess Margaret Hospital Goldfields Family Assistance Trust Fund
- Rotary of Boulder School Scholarships
- Kalgoorlie Boulder Urban Landcare Group
- John Paul College
- O'Connor Primary School
- North Kalgoorlie Primary School
- Christmas in the Park
- Eastern Goldfields District Youth Care
- Goldfields Baptist College
- Goldfields Eisteddford
- Eastern Goldfields Historical Society
- South Kalgoorlie Primary School
- Mates for Mates Goldfields Esperance
- Goldfields Disabled Sports
Sponsorships and Donations are welcome still - Contact Jim Fleming at Lakes Electrical Distributors.