It is almost thirty years since Elton John performed in Hobart and he returns to the city to deliver a Greatest Hits set at two very special concerts presented by 107.3 Triple M.
Elton John – Derwent Entertainment Centre
27 SEPTEMBER 2017 + 28 SEPTEMBER 2017
Important Information: Elton John performs the entire show. There is no support act.
Venue Opens – 6:00PM
Doors – 6:30PM
Elton on Stage – 7:30PM
Show Finishes – 9:45PM approx.
Wednesday 27-SEP- 2017 Derwent Entertainment Centre | HOBART TICKETS
Thursday 28-SEP-2017 Derwent Entertainment Centre | HOBART TICKETS
Note | limited tickets are available for both shows but may sell out prior
Metro Buses | https://www.metrotas.com.au/timetables/hobart/ or (03) 6213 2201.
Limo | Limousine service in Hobart 0419 471 000
Driving yourself | see parking below
Maxi Taxi Services | Taxi service in Hobart (03) 6274 3140
Taxi | Taxi service Hobart - Moonah (03) 6274 3120 or 131008
There is ample parking for over 1200 cars available in Red, Blue and Green car parks surrounding the Venue.
Car Parking Attendants will be on duty to help facilitate the flow of traffic.
There are a number of parking spaces allocated for buses near the Green Car Park at the front of the Centre.
ATM - AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINES
ATMs are located beside the Box Office in the Blue Foyer. Report any faults to the Box Office Staff and request an ‘out of order’ sign be placed on the machine.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Patrons are bound by the Conditions of Entry displayed at the Venue, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron.
- Concession patrons must show a valid identification card as proof of eligibility at the ticket box when purchasing tickets or at an entry point.
- Alcoholic beverages must not be taken into or from the Derwent Entertainment Centre.
- Derwent Entertainment Centre is a smoke-free venue – smoking is not permitted within the Venue or within a three metre boundary.
- Patrons entering the Derwent Entertainment Centre without prior authorisation will be liable for prosecution.
- Management reserves the right to manage patron access to the Derwent Entertainment Centre via screening equipment/checks.
- Management reserves the right to inspect any bag and/or articles of clothing for the following prohibited items:
- opened drink containers;
- commercially prepared food or beverage;
- musical instruments;
- unauthorised temporary signage and promotional products;
- flags/banners with handles exceeding 1.6 metres;
- fireworks/flares/laser lights;
- rollerblades, skateboards, scooters;
- animals (other than Assistance Dogs);
- professional cameras, audio equipment or video cameras;
- any large item that can be placed under a seat and
- any other item that in the opinion of management or security could cause harm or public harm or public nuisance
- Umbrellas are permitted inside the Derwent Entertainment Centre however cannot be opened within the Derwent Entertainment Centre.
- Prams, pushers, bags and other belongings are permitted into the Derwent Entertainment Centre however must be stored outside the arena.
- Patrons must refrain from using foul or abusive language and from making racial or threatening remarks or gestures.
- Patrons must occupy the seat specified on their ticket, unless advised by an usher.
- The movement of patrons on the Derwent Entertainment Centre site is subject to monitoring by security cameras. Patrons may be filmed/photographed.
- Patrons are admitted to the Derwent Entertainment Centre at their own risk.
- Derwent Entertainment Centre will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
- Patrons failing to comply with these Conditions of Entry or requests from Derwent Entertainment Centre staff or their representatives may be ejected from Derwent Entertainment Centre. If removed, it is an offence to re-enter or attempt to re-enter the Venue for a period of 24 hours.
Please note that the above Conditions of Entry may vary between events.