Night Owl Huonville Fire

property extensively damaged

Night Owl Huonville Fire
Popular Huonville Takeaway store The Night Owl has been extensively damaged by fire.

At around 2.50am this morning fire crews from Huonville, Franklin and Grove responded to reports of a fire at the Night Owl take away on Main Rd, Huonville.

On arrival crews found the building fully engulfed in flames and fire fighters wearing breathing apparatus attacked the fire from both inside and outside.

The blaze was bought under control but the property was extensively damaged.

A 57 year old male was treated for smoke inhalation at the scene by Ambulance Tasmania.

Regional Fire Investigator, Station Officer Matt Lowe said 'This fire has been deemed accidental and was most likely caused by an electrical fault'

Damage to the property has been estimated at $350,000.

PICS| thanks to Southern Cross TV News Tasmania

;