BOX OFFICE: The Box Office is located on Casey Avenue at the corner of Bridge
Road, next to Gate 2. The Box Office opens at 4:00PM on show day.
CLOAKROOM FACILITIES: Cloakroom facilities will be available at the event
and are located outside Gate 1 and Gate 2.
PASS OUTS: Will not be available at this event.
FOOD & BEVERAGES: This is a licensed event and there will be a large range
of food and beverages available. There will be no EFTPOS available at food and
beverage outlets, however, there will be ATMs on site. Proof of age photo ID is
required to purchase or consume alcohol, and service will not be provided to
patrons who are under 18 years of age or intoxicated. The venue reserves the
right to deny entry to and/or evict intoxicated patrons or under-age patrons
found with alcohol. No alcohol can be removed from BB Print Stadium.
SMOKING: Smoking is prohibited in all parts of the venue except the designated
FIRST AID: A Medical Centre will be available and is located under the grandstand.
ATM: ATMs will be available at the venue. Please refer to the concert map for
POLICE & SECURITY: For your safety, security guards, RSA Marshals and
user-pays police will be on site. Please be aware that the following patrons
may be denied entry to the event:
• Any person deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly
• Any person who does not comply with a request to conduct a bag search or
• Any person who does not comply with a request from any authorised person
including the organiser / promoter, venue staff, security, or regulatory bodies
• No unauthorised/unlicensed vendors allowed
BAGS: BB Print Stadium encourages patrons not to bring any bags, however,
small bags (up to (W)25cm x (H)20cm x (D)10cm) will be permitted. All patrons
with bags will be subject to bag checking and other security measures at
external gates upon arrival at the venue. Please arrive early to ensure that you
have plenty of time to proceed through security checks prior to entering the
RESERVED SEATING PATRONS: While reserved seating is available at this concert, please note that patrons may stand during the performance.
Please be considerate of those around you wherever possible.
ENTRY GATES: Please refer to the gate number printed on your ticket. Patrons must occupy the seat or area specified on their concert ticket.
“GENERAL ADMISSION STANDING ON THE HILL” PATRONS: We ask all patrons on the GA Standing Hill to remain mindful of those
around them and be space conscious when reserving areas. We want to ensure that everyone is comfortable and has a great view of the concert.
Patrons holding a GA Standing Hill ticket will not be permitted into the seated sections within the venue, Patrons holding Reserved Seating tickets will
not be permitted in the GA Standing Hill section.
PHOTO ID: Photo ID is essential: acceptable ID is a current and valid Australian Photo Drivers Licence or Passport. Please check with the venue for
any other acceptable forms of photo ID.
ADMISSION: Intoxicated persons will not be admitted. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to any person.
Please refer to the moshtix website for ticket purchase Terms & Conditions.
All information is correct at the time of publication and is subject to change without notice.
WEATHER: The concert will proceed rain or shine. Only exceptionally severe
weather conditions will affect the performance so be prepared for either scenario.
Umbrellas are not permitted in the venue, so bring a raincoat or poncho
if inclement weather is predicted.
GETTING TO & FROM THE CONCERT IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
As the local road network surrounding the venue
can get congested on event days, we strongly recommend that all patrons:
• Leave plenty of travel time to arrive at the venue
• Consider public transport options
• Consider drop off / pick up options
• Park legally and considerately
TAXIS / LIMOUSINES:
Will be located at the corner of Bridge Road and Lamb Street.
BUSES: A free and fast PARK AND RIDE service will be operating to and from
the following locations from 4:00PM on the day of the concert:
• MECC Alfred Street
• Caneland Central Matsuura Drive
• Mount Pleasant Shopping Centre Malcomson Street
• Mackay Turf Club Peak Downs Highway
• Nebo Road 18 Nebo Road in front of Coral Cay Resort
• Northern Beaches Corner of Mackay Bucasia Road and Rosewood Drive
Lamb Street is the only pick up and drop off point
available. The best option for travel is the free PARK AND RIDE service offered
PARKING: Limited car parking is available from 5:00PM in Harrup Park via
Lamb Street and on the Mackay Vigoro Fields via Juliet Street. A small fee
applies, which is payable on site.
MOBILITY RESTRICTED ACCESS: Is via Gate 2 – Bridge Road.
DISABLED PARKING: Is available via Leisure Street. A valid Disability Parking
Permit must be presented.
• Full road closures will be implemented on Casey Avenue from 12:00PM
• Detours will be implemented for Juliet Street and Bridge Road from 4:00PM
• Barriers will be installed at Casey Avenue and Bridge Road Intersection,
and Leisure Street and Bridge Road intersection, from 3:00PM, preventing all
vehicle access to the stadium precinct
• Full road closures will be implemented on Bridge Road and Juliet Street
from 4:00PM, restricting access to all vehicles other than Translink Buses
WHAT TO BRING
• Concert tickets
• Valid photo ID
• Jacket or poncho for inclement weather. Umbrellas will not be permitted.
• Sunscreen and sun hat
• Comfortable shoes
• Small personal cameras and camera phones are permitted. Professional
cameras with detachable lenses and all video recording devices are
• Please remember that there are limited ATM facilities at the venue,
so come prepared with enough cash for the evening
WHAT NOT TO BRING/PROHIBITED ITEMS
Prohibited Items include but are not limited to:
• Glass (jars, bottles, containers, mirrors and perfumes)
• Air horns
• Weapons or explosives of any kind (including potential missiles)
• Illegal substances
• Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or
emergency service dogs)
• Nitrous oxide bulbs and canisters
• Flares, fireworks, sparklers explosives, or any fire twirling equipment
• Fires and open flames
• Flammable liquids
• Advanced personal vapourisers (or modified APVs) or liquid refills for
• Sound systems
• Portable laser equipment and pens
• Sharpies, markers, paint cans or paint pens
• Drones or other remote-control devices
• Couches and chairs
• Anything studded (i.e. belts, wristbands etc.)
• Audio or video recording devices (including GoPro and similar)
• Professional photography equipment (e.g. telephoto lenses; any lens over
20cm; any detachable lens; stands or other commercial equipment or
anything deemed by Event staff to be professional photography equipment)
• Monopods, tripods or attachment sticks (selfie-sticks)
• Skateboards, scooters, wagons, carts, rollerblades, roller skates, bicycles,
quad-bikes, segways, hoverboards, self-balancing scooters or any personal
• Unauthorised solicitation materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach
balls, give-aways, samples, or other promotional items
• Any other item deemed by Event staff (in their discretion) to be dangerous or
offensive or potentially dangerous by Event organisers
• Eskies and coolers