Dog Alerts Owner to Ariah Park House Fire

House Destroyed, No Injuries

Dog Alerts Owner to Ariah Park House Fire

A man in his sixties is lucky to have escaped unharmed, after a fire ripped through his Ariah Park home overnight on Sunday.

The man was woken by his dog, and managed to get out before the flames spread, though the Harrison Street house, which had just been renovated, was completely destroyed.

Firefighters believe the blaze was accidental, a piece of clothing near an electric heater catching alight during the night.

;