Vacant Kooringal home destroyed by fire

Precautions taken due to asbestos

Vacant Kooringal home destroyed by fire

An abandoned home in Kooringal’s Berala Street has been destroyed by fire, the blaze in the early hours of yesterday morning may have been caused by an electrical fault.

Three fire engines, as well as police and ambulance crews responded, although the fire was so fierce firefighters were unable to gain access, working from the outside to bring the flames under control.

Precuations also had to be taken as the house contained asbestos.

 

;