The City of Bunbury is offering residents the chance to have their say on the future of the city.
Across the next few weeks, the community will be able to share ideas for Bunbury's growth at a series of pop-up events, plus offer suggestions on any changes they'd like to see in the city.
These community conversations will happen on:
• Thursday, 16 November from 1pm-4pm at the Parks Shopping Centre, in the foyer out the front of Nextra Newsagency;
• Friday, 17 November from 9am-12noon at Bunbury Centrepoint Shopping Centre, in the foyer out the front of Coles Supermarket;
• Friday, 17 November from 1pm-4pm at Bunbury Forum Shopping Centre, in the foyer opposite Sunglasses Hut;
• Saturday, 18 November from 8am-11am at the Bunbury Markets (at Queens Gardens);
• And Thursday, 23 November from 6pm-8pm at Bunbury Regional Art Gallery Dance Studio (entry via Wellington street car park lower level).
Bunbury Mayor Gary Brennan is encouraging everyone to be part of the conversations.
“By participating in our community conversation, people can share their vision for Bunbury and ensure that Council considers what is important to them when developing our new Strategic Community Plan,” Mr Brennan said.
“We are very keen to ensure that we engage in two-way conversations with our community and this is another opportunity for residents to be involved in the future of our city.”
The pop-up events will assist the City of Bunbury with its Strategic Community Plan, which develops the long-term vision, values, aspirations and priorities for the City over the next decade.