Two men have been charged with drug offences following a search of a Busselton property.
A number of items were seized from the house on Court Street, including equipment consistent with the manufacture of methamphetamine.
The search was carried out on January 16 by Busselton Detectives and Police.
A 43 year old man from Busselton has been charged with:
- Attempt to Manufacture a Prohibited Drug
- Two counts of Possessed any drug paraphernalia in or on which there was a prohibited drug
- Possession of Prohibited Drugs with Intent to Sell or Supply (Cannabis)
- Possession of a Prohibited Drug With Intent to Sell or Supply (Methylamphetamine)
He will appear in the Busselton Magistrates Court on Tuesday 13 February 2108.
A 26 year old man from Busselton has been summonsed over the offences of:
- Possess Prohibited Drug (Cannabis)
- Possessed any drug paraphernalia in or on which there was a prohibited drug
He will appear in court at a later date.