The City of Busselton has recognised some local heroes who have been heavily involved in the community.
The Busselton Dunsborough Volunteer of the Year Awards were handed for the second time on Tuesday night.
Helen Rabjones was recognised for her continuing work with the Busselton Surf Life Saving Club, including being a director of education and water safety coordinator.
The awards handed out in conjunction with the celebration of National Volunteer Week.
- Winner Senior Category - Margaret Tickle
- Highly Commended Senior Category - Des Austin
- Winner Open Category - Helen Rabjones
- Winner Tourism & Events Category - Doreen Bailie
- Winner Youth (Under 25) Category - Connor Oliver