(image: Royal Australian Air Force)
You'll hear a fair old roar in the skies tomorrow during ANZAC Day commemorations.
The Royal Australian Air Force will conduct a series of flypasts from Walpole to Bunbury.
The PC-9s will be conducting the flypasts in a four-ship formation at an altitude as low as 80 metres above the ground.
Flypast timings may require the aircraft to remain in a holding pattern at low level prior to conducting each flypast.
The pilots conducting the flypasts are all Air Force flying instructors.
They are based at Number 2 Flying Training School at RAAF Base Pearce (WA) and Central Flying School at RAAF Base East Sale (Vic).
Here is the itinerary for the PC-9's tomorrow.
- 10.35am – Walpole: South-east to North-west over Walpole Memorial, Pier Street.
- 10.45am – Pemberton: Pemberton Memorial Park, town centre.
- 10.55am – Manjimup: East-to-West over Memorial, Coronation Park.
- 10.59am – Bridgetown: Over Bridgetown Memorial Park.
- 11.10am – Nannup: North-to-South along the main street.
- 11.20am – Augusta: North-to-South over Memorial Park, York Street.
- 11.35am – Busselton: North-to-South over War Memorial, Queen Street
- 11.45am – Bunbury: East-to-West over Bricknell Sound Shell.
Story by Daniel Leach