ANZAC BRIDGE: 4 of 5 westbound lanes are still closed due to flooding. Avoid the area. Traffic is very heavy. Response crews are on site.
The following roads are also affected:
- Anzac Bridge - Four out of Five westbound lanes closed, eastbound traffic also heavy.
- North Parramatta - Westbound traffic affected on James Ruse Drive near Pennant Hills Road.
- West Ryde: Citybound traffic on Victoria Road near Mellor Street.
- Paddington - Eastbound traffic affected on Moore Park road near Oatley Road.
- Leichhardt - Traffic both ways on Parramatta Road at Flood Street.
- Constitution Hill - One of three southbound lanes closed on Cumberland Highway near Old Windsor Road.
- Moore Park - Eastern Distributor eastbound off ramp to Bondi/Randwick Exit closed.
- Kensington - Traffic both directions on Anzac Parade near Todman Avenue.
Public transport is also being affected by flooding, including:
- Light Rail - There is no service between Central and Convention and between Lewisham and Dulwich Hill. Buses are being organised but are yet to arrive.
- Sydney Trains - T2 Inner West Line trains towards the city are not stopping at Lewisham Station.
- Sydney Buses - There are delays across Sydney, the worst delays are up to 90 minutes through Neutral Bay.
Motorists are advised to slow down, exercise caution and follow the directions of emergency services and traffic crews.
Additionally, buses across Sydney are also experiencing delays due to heavy traffic and the wet weather.
Light Rail is also not operating between Central and Dulwich Hill due to flooding at various locations along the line.