Aussie Student Claims To Have Found Chewing Gum In Her Fast Food Meal

Melted into the cheese

Aussie Student Claims To Have Found Chewing Gum In Her Fast Food Meal Daily Telegraph

A uni student claims to have found a piece of used chewing gum in their meal from a McDonald's store in Canberra.

Speaking to Yahoo7, the student said that she took a bite out of her egg and cheese McMuffin before pulling the meal apart and finding some gum cooked into the cheese.

"It was disgusting from a health standpoint, who knows where that has been and what it is carrying," the customer said.

The Triple M Newsroom got in touch with McDonald's, who have issued the following statement on the matter.

We are aware of this complaint, but having reviewed the CCTV of this product being prepared and served to the customer, we can find no evidence of this contamination having occurred in our restaurant.

- McDonald's spokesperson

 

;