Manly has been crowned the best beach in the country by TripAdvisor, making the annual list for the first time.
The 2018 Travellers’ Choice Awards saw people who use the site vote the sandy spot on the Northern Beaches, the best in Australia.
It was Surfers Paradise Beach on the Gold Coast that came in second and Whitehaven Beach third.
The only other New South Wales beach to make the top 10 was Bondi, which was ranked fifth.
Top 10 beaches (Australia)
1. Manly Beach — Sydney, NSW
2. Surfers Paradise Beach — Surfers Paradise, QLD
3. Whitehaven Beach — Whitsunday Island, QLD
4. Noosa Main Beach — Noosa, QLD
5. Bondi Beach — Sydney, NSW
6. Four Mile Beach — Port Douglas, QLD
7. Cable Beach — Broome, WA
8. Mooloolaba Beach — Mooloolaba, QLD
9. Burleigh Heads Beach — Burleigh Heads, QLD
10. Turquoise Bay — Exmouth, WA