Authorities Called To Townsville Child Safety Facility Fire

Investigations are continuing

Authorities Called To Townsville Child Safety Facility Fire

A fire has been put out at a child safety care facility in Kirwan. 

The Pebblestone Drive property in the Willowbank Estate was evacuated, after the fire started at the kitchen stove.

Before firies got to the scene, the blaze was put out with a fire extinguisher. 

Investigations are continuing today, with the assistance of three teens. 

 

;