Townsville Woman's Quick Thinking Saves Dog From Housefire

Heroic!

Townsville Woman's Quick Thinking Saves Dog From Housefire

Charlotte Brine has saved a dog's life while his home was going up in flames. 

The fire broke out around 11am on Tuesday May 29, while the owner was out on a quick trip to the shops. 

While the Bundock Street housefire has claimed the family's belongings, they still have their furbaby. 

Once Charlotte smelt the smoke she rushed next door to take Buddy away from the situation. 

Well done, Charlotte! Buddy is lucky to have you as his neighbour. 

;