With the impending weather across the weekend and wet conditions in the lead up, some events for the weekend have had to be cancelled.
A list of these are below. If you need to get the message out there that your event is either cancelled or still going ahead, please contact us here.
- Esperance Bay Turf Club, Saturday: due to the state of the track, racing at the Esperance Bay Turf Club has been called off.
- Manjimup Speedway, Saturday: This weekend's scheduled Late Model Pro Dirt Series Round and Production feature night was called off on Thursday night following a meeting with the track committee. The Production Sedan feature will be rescheduled.
- Mount Barker Speedway, Saturday: The Executive committee have rescheduled the events that were to be held on Saturday February 11 to the week after (February 18)
- Kalgoorlie International Speedway, Saturday: Club President Ben Sowden announced this morning the weekend's meeting will be cancelled. "With the forecast changing all the time and work needed on the track to get ready for weekend any more rain and it will be a nightmare for the track crew!"
- Eastern Goldfields Little Athletics, Saturday: Due to the impending weather, tomorrow's events have been cancelled.
- Albany Harness Racing Club, Friday: The wet weather and some road closures has forced the cancellation of tonight's Albany Cup meeting.
- Narrogin Speedway, Saturday: Due to the weather conditions today, meeting has been abandoned.
- Collie Lawn Tennis Club, Saturday: The predicted bad weather has caused the postponment of the Family Fun Day
Events Still Going Ahead
- Sunsmart Busselton Half Marathon, Saturday: The event will go ahead rain, hail or shine according to organiser Denis Price.
- Sunsmart Busselton Jetty Swim, Sunday: Weather is expected to clear for event.
- South West Craft Beer Fest, Saturday: Wet your whistle? Yep, still happening on Saturday at Old Broadwater Farm.