Service Person / Delivery Driver
Brycker Hire is the only locally owned and operated equipment hire company in Coffs Harbour that has been servicing the needs of DIY customers and trade professionals throughout Coffs Harbour and surrounding areas of the mid north coast for the past 45 years.
We are currently seeking a fulltime person to fill the role of service person / delivery driver.
This is a casual position to start off with, (between 15 and 40 hours per week), which will lead to a fulltime position for the right person after a 3 month trial.
The person we are seeking will possess the following:
- Mechanical knowledge with the ability to work on small plant and equipment
- Have a current manual drivers licence
- Physically fit and able to lift
- A willingness to work rostered Saturday mornings
- Attention to detail
- Current Forklift Licence an advantage
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a "can do" attitude in a fast paced environment
- Be a team player, willing to support in other areas of the business when required
- Strong work ethic and safety focused
- White Card (General Construction Induction Card)
If you feel this position is for you please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close 5.00pm 13/12/2017
Please note that only applicants that fit the above criteria will be short listed and contacted for a interview.