Cetnaj - celebrating our history, building our future!
Cetnaj was founded as an electrical wholesaler over 40 years ago, in 1976. Originally based in Kempsey, the business expanded up and down the coast of northern NSW suppling the needs of electrical contractors, licensed electricians, builders, etc.
Cetnaj represents over 1,000 manufacturers and distributors encompassing over 500,000 different products. Cetnaj also imports and distributes the range of Stronglink high performance data accessories such as patch leads - both copper and fibre, patch panels, tools, etc., as well as the full range of quality Jantec fans, lamps and lighting products. All of these are available from any of the Cetnaj stores or online at the Cetnaj online store.
Other key product areas include;
- Domestic, commercial and industrial electrical supplies including cabling, switchgear, control equipment, switchboards, bakelite, etc.
- General contracting needs such as safety equipment, tools, power tools and meters & measurement devices
- Home automation solutions including C-Bus, Dynalite, security, IP cameras, etc.
- Domestic and commercial lighting for home, business, industry, indoor & outdoor and emergency applications
- TV/MATV/Video/Audio for commercial and domestic applications
- Mining data cabling & accessories, flameproof and emergency equipment
Cetnaj provides a bridge between applications and manufacturers in the electrical and data arena. Specifically they can provide:
- Data infrastructure design and supply
- Commercial and domestic lighting design and supply
- MATV system designs for commercial applications such as motels and hotels
- Solar panel design and supply