They're the most sought-after seats in Sydney - and now, for the very first time, you can buy tickets to the Triple M Grill Team's No BS Grand Final Lunch.
On Tuesday September 25, the Grill Team will be auctioning off a table of 10 in aid of Rural Aid's Buy-A-Bale campaign live on-air.
Whether you're a small business, a big business, heck, even if you manage to convince nine of your mates to club together, you can call in and make a bid, with all proceeds going towards supporting our drought-stricken farmers. And the best part? It's tax-deductible.
The auction will commence at 7am and close at about 9am on Tuesday September 25, 2018. We'll start taking bids from 7am, with a reserve price of $1,000. The highest bidder will win a table of 10 to the Triple M Grill Team's No BS Grand Final Lunch on Friday September 28.
Keep reading below.
HOW TO WIN
To place a bid, you'll need to call 1 333 53 between 7am and 9am next Tuesday. You'll also have to be available for a callback from 9am.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- We'll only have a few phone lines open so you should definitely keep trying if you have difficulties getting through initially.
- Keep listening to 104.9 Triple M throughout the morning for updates as to the current highest bid.
- If you're the highest bidder, you'll need to be available for a call after 9am. If we can't get hold of you, we'll be moving to the next highest bidder.
- You'll then be provided with details on how to donate your winning bid to Rural Aid. Please ensure that you can fulfil the payment requirements in the timeframe required i.e. provide proof of payment within two hours. Once we have confirmed that payment has been received, the tickets are all yours.
- Be generous! Remember that all funds raised will be going straight to Rural Aid.