Lisa and Pete are having the time of their life on #AustraliasCoralCoast.
- To keep track of the whole adventure, click here
- For more info on Australia's Coral Coast, click here
We're keeping a diary of just how much fun they're having. We live in an awesome state!!!
We had the most amazing time at Greenough Wildlife Park. The owner and operator, Michelle, is passionate about wildlife rehabilitation and animals in general. An absolute privilege to be able to share in her passion.
They even had dingoes... beautiful!!!
After the animals, we ventured to Hampton Arms Inn, just down the road, for the MOST DELICIOUS SCONES WE'VE EVER TASTED.
If that wasn't enough, the short drive to Dongara led us to the Illegal Tender Rum Co., a distillery ran by two awesome people in Codie Palmer and Hayley Wells.
Codie and Hayley have put it all on the line to create their signature Bush Tucker Spice Cane Spirit and White Cane Spirit... check out their special machine that goes bing here.
After that delicious rum, we got to our accomodation at Seaspray Beach Holiday Park, where Pete FINALLY got time to wet his line.
It's all led to here though... Southerly's Tavern... Seriously, fantastic view and the place to be in Port Denison.
- Click here for more info on Greenough Wildlife Park
- Click here for more info on the Hampton Arms Inn
- Click here for more info on Illegal Tender Rum Co.
- Click here for more info on Seaspray Beach Holiday Park
- Click here for more info on Southerly's Tavern
Written by: @dantheinternut
Have your say... Join The Mix Club