The squads for next month’s NAB AFL Women’s state of origin match have been released.
Carlton forward Darcy Vescio and Adelaide co-captain Erin Phillips have been forced to withdraw - Vescio with injured and Phillips will be overseas.
"The match provides a great opportunity for us to be creative about how we showcase the best female players in the country," the AFL’s head of female football Josh Vanderloo said.
The match will take place on September 2 between Victoria and the Allies at Etihad Stadium.
- Sarah Perkins (Adelaide)
- Kaitlyn Ashmore (Brisbane Lions)
- Lauren Arnell, Brianna Davey, Alison Downie, Sarah Hosking, Nicola Stevens (Carlton)
- Steph Chiocci, Jasmine Garner, Jaimee Lambert (Collingwood)
- Kara Donnellan (Fremantle)
- Alicia Eva, Jess Dal Pos (GWS)
- Karen Paxman, Daisy Pearce, Lauren Pearce, Melissa Hickey, Lily Mithen, Jasmine Grierson (Melbourne)
- Ellie Blackburn, Emma Kearney and Hannah Scott (Western Bulldogs)
- Chelsea Randall, Ebony Marinoff, Courtney Cramey, Stevie-Lee Thompson (Adelaide)
- Sabrina Frederick-Traub, Emily Bates (Brisbane Lions)
- Emma Zielke, Jess Wuetschner, Kate McCarthy, Leah Kaslar, Sam Virgo (Brisbane Lions)
- Tayla Harris (Carlton), Emma King (Collingwood)
- Ebony Antonio, Kirby Bentley, Dana Hooker (Fremantle)
- Erin McKinnon, Emma Swanson, Renee Tomkins (GWS)
- Elise O'Dea, Bianca Jakobsson (Melbourne)
- Katie Brennan (Western Bulldogs)