Sam Mitchell etched himself a little further into footy history with his effort on Friday night against the Dogs.
He had leather poisoning once again, racking up 33 disposals as the Eagles fought their way to a seven-point win, 9.15 (69) to 8.13 (61).
Mitchell's known for racking up the 30 disposal games...and now it's recognised.
It's the 118th time he's hit 30 touches in a match: the equal-most on record in VFL/AFL history.
It ties the mark set by Robert Harvey - though the St Kilda champion has played 69 more games than Mitchell.
Most 30 disposal games
1. Sam Mitchell (Hawthorn/West Coast), Robert Harvey (St Kilda) - 118
3. Gary Ablett (Geelong/Gold Coast) - 111
4. Dane Swan (Collingwood) - 108
5. Greg Williams (Geelong/Sydney/Carlton) - 96
6. Scott West (Western Bulldogs) - 93
7. Terry Wallace (Hawthorn/Richmond/Footscray) - 90
8. Scott Pendlebury (Collingwood) - 87
9. Matthew Boyd (Western Bulldogs), Garry Wilson (Fitzroy) - 83