The AFL app has included a bunch of never-before-seen player tracking data.
It includes plenty of data relating to player speed and endurance on the field, including the game's fastest players.
So, using the official data - which players have hit the fastest speed this season?
Number one goes to Gary Rohan, who is a clear leader, hitting 35.3 kilometres per hour last week against Melbourne.
Next up come a bunch of Tigers.
Connor Menadue, Jason Castagna and Shai Bolton have all racked up lightning top speeds to sit second, third and fourth in the league.
Melbourne speedster Jayden Hunt rounds out the top five, cranking in at 34.7 kilometres per hour.
The rest of the top 10 contains Daniel Menzel, Kayne Turner, Charlie Cameron, Daniel Rioli and - maybe surprisingly - Harry Taylor, who all reached the same speed.
The fastest players in the competition
Source: AFL Live app
1. Gary Rohan (Sydney) - 35.3 kilometres per hour
2. Connor Menadue (Richmond) - 35.0 kilometres per hour
3. Jason Castagna (Richmond) - 34.8 kilometres per hour
3. Shai Bolton (Richmond) - 34.8 kilometres per hour
5. Jayden Hunt (Melbourne) - 34.7 kilometres per hour
6. Daniel Menzel (Geelong) - 34.6 kilometres per hour
6. Kayne Turner (North Melbourne) - 34.6 kilometres per hour
6. Charlie Cameron (Adelaide) - 34.6 kilometres per hour
6. Harry Taylor (Geelong) - 34.6 kilometres per hour
6. Daniel Rioli (Richmond) - 34.6 kilometres per hour