Fremantle recruits Joel Hamling and Shane Kersten have been struck down with an unlucky off-season mishap - dodgy pizza.
The pair fell ill last week after eating together at a local fast food outlet, the Dockers have confirmed.
Scarily, hospitalisation was even required for the bout of food poisoning.
“As part of his treatment protocol, Hamling was admitted to hospital to assist with his recovery whilst Kersten did not require hospital treatment,” a club statement said.
“Both players missed training sessions last week as a result of their illness.
“Kersten is back at the club on light training duties while Hamling is being monitored by medical and fitness staff in preparation for a return to full training.”