Hi, this is Ash Chua for Bosch Tools from the Triple M Stats Cave.
Ade v GWS
- Adelaide have won 7 out of the past 8 against GWS, however the Crows have a mixed record @ home in finals having won 5 out of their past 9.
Geel v Rich
- The Cats lead the competition in contested poss differential, and the last time they played Richmond, Geelong won the contested ball by 18.
- Will Patrick Dangerfield be the difference? Since Rd 9, Dangerfield has been averaging 31 disposals, 8 clearances, 150 ranking points and kicked 26 majors – the most of any Geelong player.
- Trent Cotchin’s past 2 finals appearances has only netted a return of 13 disposals per game.
Syd v Ess
- The past month sees Sydney number 1 in attack posting 118 points per game, while the Bombers have the worst defence out of the top 8 sides, conceding 91 points per match.
Port v W.C
- The Eagles have won 5 out of 6, at the Adelaide Oval.
- Port Adelaide’s record against the top 8 teams is a major concern with 2 wins and 7 losses.