Teenage leggie Rashid Khan has launched his way into the record books, with the fourth-best ODI bowling figures ever.
The 18-year-old was lining up for Afghanistan in the first ODI against the West Indies on Friday night local time.
With Afghanistan defending a modest first innings score of 212, Rashid certainly didn't disappoint.
He skittled his way through the West Indian middle order, taking 7/18 off 8.4 overs.
Twice in his first two overs he was on a hat trick, at one stage having figures of 4/1.
Only three bowlers - Chaminda Vaas, Shahid Afridi and Glenn McGrath - have ever bowled better.
It makes his international figures even more impressive: he current has 60 wickets from just 27 ODIs at an average of 15.05, and 42 wickets from 27 T20Is at an even better average of 14.35.
Best ODI bowling figures:
1. Chaminda Vaas - 8/19 off 8 overs vs. Zimbabwe, 2001
2. Shahid Afridi - 7/12 off 9 overs vs. West Indies, 2013
3. Glenn McGrath - 7/15 off 7 overs vs. Namibia, 2003
4. Rashid Khan - 7/18 off 8.4 overs vs. West Indies, 2017
5. Andy Bichel - 7/20 off 10 overs vs. England, 2003