Melbourne Storm, Queensland and Kangaroos captain, Cameron Smith has had a ridiculously incredible year winning team and individual awards, and smashing a few records in the process.
Smith sits at the top alone on many individual NRL records, including the most games played of anyone in the history of the NRL.
Add a Premiership ring, Dally M Medal and possibly another World Cup win, all at the ripe old age of 34.
Smith will also be the odds-on favourite to win his first Golden Boot Award, as the best rugby league player in the world, which could further cap off another incredible season.
Here's the full list:
- NRL Premiership Ring
- State of Origin Series win, making it 11 in 12 years
- First man to play 40 Origin games
- Dally M Player of the Year
- Dally M Hooker of the Year
- Dally M Captain of the Year
- Record-breaking 358 NRL games, the most of anyone in the history of the NRL.
- First player in the history of the game to kick 1,000 premiership goals (Second behind Hazem El Masri on all-time points scoring list).
- 254 NRL wins, giving him the most first grade wins in history.