The modern game is a tough slog, and there are some real workhorses in the packs.
We've sorted through the stats and found the ten players who've racked up the most tackles after 14 rounds.
- Andrew McCullough (Broncos): played 12, 618 tackles
- Jake Friend (Roosters): played 12, 587 tackles
- Cameron McInnes (Dragons): played 12, 541 tackles
- Aiden Tolman (Bulldogs): played 13, 515 tackles
- Kaysa Pritchard (Eels): played 13, 509 tackles
- Cameron Smith (Storm): played 12, 506 tackles
- Jayden Brailey (Sharks): played 13, 498 tackles
- Elijah Taylor (Tigers): played 11, 491 tackles
- Michael Lichaa (Bulldogs): played 13, 468 tackles
- Felise Kaufusi (Storm): played 13, 466 tackles
Stats thanks to NRL.com, correct as of 9/6/2017.