The Gold Coast Titans have released a statement regarding the future of Jarryd Hayne.
Full statement ...
In response to extensive media reporting this morning, the club makes the following points:
1. Jarryd Hayne is contracted to the Titans for the 2018 season.
2. The Titans have not been in negotiation with any other club regarding the future of Jarryd Hayne.
3. There has been no application made for Jarryd to be released from his Titans contract.
4. It is the Titans expectation that Jarryd will return for pre season training after his World Cup commitments with Fiji, and his annual leave entitlements, have been completed.
5. The club will not be making any further comment on the matter unless any of the above circumstances unexpectedly change.