Khabib Nurmagomedov And Conor McGregor Have Had Their Suspensions Extended

Disciplinary hearings in December

Khabib Nurmagomedov And Conor McGregor Have Had Their Suspensions Extended Image: AAP

The Nevada Athletic Commission has extended the suspensions of Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor after their fight at UFC 229 earlier this month ended in brawls in and outside the octagon.

The NAC did allow Nurmagomedov $1m of the $2m in prize money they had previously withheld, however.

NAC chairman Anthony Marnell III said that the suspensions will last until a full investigation is completed, and that Nurmagomedov and McGregor will have to attend a disciplinary hearing in Las Vegas on December 10.

He also said that a punishment up to a lifetime ban and hefty fines could be considered.

The board voted unanimously on suspension extensions, and Marnell said he would also have withheld McGregor’s share of the purse if he’d seen video of the Irishman trying to join the brawling outside the cage.

Make sure you download the Triple M app on iTunes or Google Play to stay across all our best stuff!

;