Manny Pacquiao has revealed he's had discussions with Conor McGregor about the possibility of a boxing match.
McGregor crossed from the UFC to boxing to take on Floyd Mayweather in the most lucrative fight in boxing history back in August, losing in the 10th round by technical knockout.
Pacquiao, one of the biggest names in boxing, looms as a possible second opponent for the Irishman.
He confirmed the news on Friday that discussions had started.
"Initially," he said. "But we have not yet had any follow-up conversations.
"If we can negotiate it, I have no problem. It is OK with both of us."
Pacquiao said McGregor is on the list of potential opponents.
“It depends who they can finalise as my opponent by April,” he said.
The 39-year-old hinted at the possibility of a Pacquiao/McGregor bout last month on Twitter, telling McGregor to "stay fit".
Pacquiao's last bout, of course, was against Jeff Horn back in July, where he lost the WBO welterweight title.
The 39-year-old had previously come out of retirement to win the belt back in 2016.